Rules for: Stage Races
- The deadline:
- Choose a base team of 9 riders and two reserves
- Your riders can get points for finishing within the first 30 riders to cross the finish line on a stage.
- The number of points depends on the finishing position. See the score table.
- Riders with a classification leader's jersey will also score you points per stage. For the leader 20 points and 10 points for the other leaders.
- The ride who wins the combative title on a stage will be awarded with 40 points.
- The final classification also gives points. Two times the points of a stage.
- In your team not all riders have an equal weighing for scoring points. For those you think will get more points in a race you place those riders on a spot with a higher weighing. See the team selection screen.
- A team time trial doesn't count as a stage. Jersey points are awarded to the manager after the stage.
- A reserve comes only in play when a rider from the base team isn't starting the race. All the riders below the vacant spot will be bumped up and the reserve will take the spot below the last one of you bumped up base team.
There is an exception: if a manager doesn't pick rider(s) in his base team, those spots remain empty. Therefore always make sure to have no empty spots!
Example: You have a rider on spot 5 and on spot 8 who won't start, you have no empty spots and you have picked the two reserves. What will happen? Spot 6 moves to spot 5. Spot 7 moves to spot 6. Spot 9 moves to spot 7. Spot reserve 1 moves to spot 8. Spot reserve 2 moves to spot 9.
- The team with the most points wins!
|Andalucia 2.HC 20-24.02|
|Algarve 2.HC 20-24.02|
|Haut Var 2.1 22-24.02|
|Omloop 1.WT3 2.03|
|Omloop 1.1 2.03|
|Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne 1.HC 3.03|
|Taiwan 2.1 17-21.03|
|Oman 2.HC 16-21.02|
No.1 = 100 pts
No.2 = 80 pts
No.3 = 60 pts
No.4 = 50 pts
No.5 = 45 pts
No.6 = 40 pts
No.7 = 36 pts
No.8 = 32 pts
No.9 = 29 pts
No.10 = 26 pts
No.11 = 24 pts
No.12 = 22 pts
No.13 = 20 pts
No.14 = 18 pts
No.15 = 16 pts
No.16 = 15 pts ..... No.30 = 1 pts.
|Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Denmark, Eritrea, Finland, Gabon, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Thailand, Turkey|
|60956||Adam Killeen||Amicale La Mauresque|
|Beeno Gang||Bertjes Biefstuketers||Biciclette volanti|
|Darasek Cycling Team||DeliriousFab||Dortmund Cycling Team|
|dunci||El pistolero||El Wray|
|Fer ONE CT||Flaks?||Flying Dragons|
|Gorillas of Grimstad||Graeme Matthew||Green Bullet Cycling|
|GTO||Haribo -Shimano||Hijo's Rudicio|
|Il Piccolo Gregari||Il Scudetto||Jansen Cycling|
|JohnJackJoe Racing||jon ezeitza||JuhaMieto|
|lennyP||Les Pignons Landais||Linkeballers|
|New LlanerasSport||Loebas||LSK Cycling|
|Man Chow||Master Team||Milana bonita|
|Neuf Nuances de Gris||Nimrods||NineDeadMen|
|Paglia Boys||Pedro R. Cycling Team||Piastow Cycling Team|
|Pipo cycling team||Pro Cycling Team 10||Pro Cycling Team 35|
|Second Coming||sinal cycling team||Snickabos|
|Team Hank||Team Molero||Team Paracarri|
|The 501st Legion||the gladiators||The Speedies|
|Thor||TORA TORA TORA||Trek Gennie|
|Troy The Trader||turkish cycling team||Uståsen|
|Vagabonds||Valdichiana||Valongo Cycling Team|