Rules for: One-day races
- The deadline:
- Choose a base team of 9 riders and two reserves
- Your riders can get points for finishing within the first 30 riders to cross the finish line.
- The number of points depends on the finishing position. See the score table.
- In your team not all riders have an equal weighing for scoring points. For those you think will get more points in a race you place those riders on a spot with a higher weighing. See the team selection screen.
- A reserve comes only in play when a rider from the base team isn't starting the race. All the riders below the vacant spot will be bumped up and the reserve will take the spot below the last one of you bumped up base team.
There is an exception: if a manager doesn't pick rider(s) in his base team, those spots remain empty. Therefore always make sure to have no empty spots!
Example: You have a rider on spot 5 and on spot 8 who won't start, you have no empty spots and you have picked the two reserves. What will happen? Spot 6 moves to spot 5. Spot 7 moves to spot 6. Spot 9 moves to spot 7. Spot reserve 1 moves to spot 8. Spot reserve 2 moves to spot 9.
- The team with the most points wins!
|Isbergues 1.1 22.09|
|ITT JR J-WC 23.09|
|Women ITT JR J-WC 23.09|
|ITT U23 WCUT 24.09|
|Women ITT WCTT 24.09|
|ITT WCTT 25.09|
|RR JR J-WC 26.09|
|RR U23 WCU 27.09|
|Women RR JR J-WC 27.09|
|Women RR WCRR 28.09|
|World Championship WCRR 29.09|
|Vendée 1.1 6.10|
|Japan Cup 1.HC 20.10|
|Okolo Slovenska 2.1 18-21.09|
No.1 = 100 pts
No.2 = 80 pts
No.3 = 60 pts
No.4 = 50 pts
No.5 = 45 pts
No.6 = 40 pts
No.7 = 36 pts
No.8 = 32 pts
No.9 = 29 pts
No.10 = 26 pts
No.11 = 24 pts
No.12 = 22 pts
No.13 = 20 pts
No.14 = 18 pts
No.15 = 16 pts
No.16 = 15 pts ..... No.30 = 1 pts.
|Czech Republic, Denmark, EU, Germany, India, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Thailand|
|Honey Badgers||Jansen Cycling||Jinx.inc|
|Pedro R. Cycling Team||Piastow Cycling Team||Road Rash|
|Saganovi Otroci||Second Coming||Team GMH|
|Team Hank||Team Locos||Team Tinkov|
|Troy The Trader||Vagabonds||Xsanti|